Zucchini — 200 g
Cheese — 100 g
Flour — 3 tbsp
Dill — to taste
Black pepper — to taste
Salt — to taste
1. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater, add the egg and chopped dill.
2. Add the sifted flour.
3. The mass is thoroughly mixed.
4. Zucchini peel and grate on a coarse grater. Just to prisolit and leave for 7-10 minutes so that the zucchini let the juice. Then squeeze the juice from the zucchini and add to the pastry.
5. The mass is thoroughly mixed, season with salt and pepper.
6. Put the dough with a spoon on a frying pan with oil and fry on low heat on both sides.
7. The finished pancakes spread on a paper towel. Serve hot.