Sour cream dessert with berries
Gelatin – 5 teaspoons.
Cold boiled water – 0.5 liters.
Sour cream – 1 liter.
Sugar – half a Cup.
Berries – 1-1,2 liters.
1. Gelatin to put in an enamel bowl, pour cold boiled water and leave for 40-60 minutes.
2. When gelatin swell, to preheat the mass, continuously stirring until the gelatin has dissolved. To boil not to bring!
3. To connect the resulting mass with sour cream and sugar. Stir until smooth.
4. Add berries and/or fruit, stir so they are evenly distributed.
5. Pour the mixture into a silicone form.
6. Put into the fridge to harden for a few hours.
7. After 3-4 hours the dessert is ready. Cake-jelly carefully remove from the mold before serving, cut into chunks.