shrimp — 800 grams
butter — 50 grams
garlic — 2 cloves
cream — 250 ml
1. Peel the garlic and crush it with spadefoot toad.
2. Put the garlic in the pan, heating it with butter. Then add the cream and bring to boil. Peel the prawns and place them in the pan. All mix thoroughly and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Next, wash the herbs and finely chop. Sprinkle the contents of the pan with chopped parsley. Mix well and cook further for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Put shrimp in a bowl and simmer sauce until it thickens.
5. Then put the shrimp in a thickened sauce. Mix well and simmer for about 3 minutes. At the end remove shrimp from heat and place on dish.