flour — 70 gr.
butter — 60 gr.
sugar — 120 gr. (you can brown sugar)
egg — 1 pc.
vanilla extract — 0.5 tsp or vanilla sugar -1 sachet
fresh lemon juice — 1ch.l.
sesame seeds — 160 g.
baking powder — 0.5 tsp
Salt — 0.5 tsp
1) Mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
2) Beat the softened butter with the sugar. Then add the egg, vanilla and lemon juice and beat 20 — 30 seconds with a mixer.
3) On low speed mixer to add small portions of flour.
4) vanes stir the whole sesame (you can pre-fry).
6) heat the oven to 180 degrees. On sheets of baking paper (a must!), Spread a teaspoon patty at a distance from each other in a 3 — 4 cm, as cookies may spread.
7) Bake for 8 — 15 minutes, depending on the size. Care must be taken to not burnt! (available after 6 minutes. flipped to the other side).
They are soft and sticky, until hot, but then when cooled becomes crispy and delicious unrealistic.