– milk – 200 ml
– egg – 1 PC.
– butter – 75 g
– fresh yeast – 20 g
– dry yeast – 1 tsp
– salt – 1 tbsp
– sugar – 1 tbsp
– wheat flour – about 1 kg (how many will take the dough)
– cooked sausage – 300 g (sausage must be finely chopped — it is advisable to ask thinly slice when buying in the supermarket).
1. Dissolve yeast in warm milk, knead the dough and put 1 hour in a warm place to rise.
The finished dough roll out not very thin layer and a suitable mold (e.g., a Cup) to cut out an even number of dough puff circles in the size of the slices sliced sausage.
2. Between each two dough puff circles to place a slice of sausage.
3. To make a circle with 8 radial incisions at an equal distance from each other and somewhat receding from the centre, so that the Central part remained intact.
4. Every 2 obtained by cutting the adjacent sector to rotate around the radius in different directions at 60-70 degrees (one left and one right) to the enclosed slices of sausage stood up almost vertically.
5. Pour over yolk and place in preheated oven.
Bake at temperature of 180 gr. With until tender.