Salad with egg and ham
— 400-500 g smoked ham
— 4 eggs
— 1 sweet pepper
— 1 cucumber
— 1 Bank (350 g) canned corn
— small bunch of fresh dill
1. Prepare the ingredients: cook hard-boiled eggs, wash peppers, cucumber and dill in cold water, drain water from corn.
2. Slice the eggs in a large bowl. Add the corn and stir.
3. Slice the ham into thin long pieces and add them to the bowl.
4. Cut the pepper into strips. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise and slice into thin slices. Add everything in a bowl.
5. Chop fresh dill and add to the salad. All mix, salt to taste, then add the mayonnaise and mix again.