Salad with chicken, croutons and vegetables
350 g of boiled chicken breast
2-3 medium tomatoes
2-3 medium sweet peppers
2 medium fresh cucumber
2 packs of rye crackers 40 gr
1 head of garlic
150 g of hard cheese varieties
1. The chicken is either cut or torn into small strips. Lay on the bottom of the dish or in a salad bowl with high sides. Slightly to flatten.
2. Tomato cut into small cubes or strips. Half of garlic skip through the press. Combine in a separate dish tomatoes, garlic and a little mayonnaise.
3. Spread on top of chicken. The water from the tomatoes to drain.
4. The Bulgarian pepper, remove seeds and cut into small cubes. The remaining half of garlic skip through the press. Mix the pepper, garlic and mayonnaise.
5. Pepper put a layer of tomatoes.
6. Cucumbers cut into small cubes and put another layer.
7. Then comes a layer of crackers.
8. Gently lubricates the layer of crackers mayonnaise.
9. Grate the cheese on a small grater and sprinkle liberally our salad. To put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.