Rolls «Cordon Bleu» with cream sauce
Chicken breast (fillet) 2 PS.
Ham 150 gr.
Cream ( 20 — 33 %) 100 ml.
Garlic 3 cloves
Greens (chopped) 1 tbsp
Vegetable oil for frying
Salt,pepper to taste
1. Cheese cut into slices.
2. Ham cut into thin slices.
3. Chicken breast cut along 3 plastic.
4. Each plastic beats cooking with a hammer or blunt side of the knife blade.
5. Potseluem. On top of each stacked plastic 2 slice of ham.
On ham put the slices of cheese.
6. Collapsible rolls. If done correctly, the rolls should not be exposed while cooking. But to be safe you can seal with toothpicks.
7. Heated in a skillet vegetable oil.
8. Spread rolls.
9. Fry on all sides until Golden brown.
10. Pour the cream into the pan.
11. Press out the garlic.
12. Pepper to taste.
13. Sprinkle with parsley.
14. And stew on low heat until the cream has evaporated by half.
15. For garnish you can serve rice, vegetables. My side dish was a mix of rice and bulgur.