Puff pastry with cherry
Ingredients (obtained 12 puffs average size):
— 500 g puff pastry (pre-defrost)
— 250 g of cherry (pre-defrost)
— 3-5 tablespoons of sugar
— 2-3 teaspoons of starch
— 1 egg
— a little flour for sprinkling
1. With cherries to drain all liquid and soak the cherry. Add sugar, mix well.
2. The working surface slightly dusted with flour. Roll out the dough into a length of 2-3 mm thickness (roll out in one direction).
3. Cut into squares with side 10 cm.
4. Grease the squares lightly with beaten egg.
5. On one half of the square to the cherries, sprinkle with a little starch.To close, slightly flatten the edges.
6. With a fork along the edge of the puff to make a pattern which also stick together the dough.
7. Put on a baking tray, covered with baking paper. To grease with beaten egg.
8. Put in a preheated 200 degree oven. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Ready puff cool, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.