Eggs — 4 PCs.
Sugar — 1 C
Flour — 1 C
Baking powder — 0.5 tsp.
Sour cream any fat 200 g.
Sugar or sugar powder — 2 tbsp
Apples — 3 PCs.
Cinnamon — to taste
Crackers powdered — 2 tbsp
Cocoa powder for decoration
1. Beat eggs with sugar in a VERY lush mass (about 10 min).
2. Sift flour mixed with baking powder.
3. Beat on low speed.
4. Peel the apples, cut into cubes. Put on the bottom of the form (if not silicone — grease), sprinkle with cinnamon and breadcrumbs.
5. Mix. Pour the batter. Send in the oven until cooked at 170*. The first 20 minutes the oven do not open!
6. Check with a toothpick to dryness.
I form a small (20 cm), the cake turned out high, but it was baked a long time, almost 45 minutes Better shape wider to take.
7. For the cream mix sour cream with powdered sugar.
The finished pie to turn on a dish to cool. To grease cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder (optional).