Meat in a pot with potatoes and cheese
Pork — 400 g
Onions — 2 onions
Cheese — 100 g
Mushrooms (champignons) — about 15-16 medium stuff
Potatoes — 3-4 medium sized tuber
Butter — 50 g
Salt to taste
1. Pork cut into medium pieces.
Fry the pieces of pork in vegetable oil over high heat 5-6 minutes, and another 10 minutes on low heat.
2. Onion cut into medium pieces.
Mushrooms cut lengthwise into slices. Saute in skillet in vegetable oil with onion and butter for 10 minutes.
3. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
4. Potatoes wash, peel, boil in salted water. Cut into pieces of medium size.
5. In pots stacked products in the following order: potatoes, pork, mayonnaise, mushrooms, onions, cheese.
6. Covered with a lid put the pot in a cold oven (oven not pre-heated). Cook for 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
I hope You enjoy the recipe meat in the pot with potatoes and cheese.