cottage cheese (used 0%) — 500g
sugar — 2/3 Cup
eggs — 3 PCs.
zest of lemon — 1 PC.
starch — 1 tbsp
butter — 80g.
sugar — 1/3 Cup
flour — 2/3 Cup
cocoa — 2 tbsp
1. Cottage cheese, sugar, eggs grind in a homogeneous lush mass, add starch, lemon zest, mix thoroughly. Should get a lush, creamy mass. Add cranberries, mix well.
2. Enjoy streusel: butter to RUB on a grater, add the flour and sugar with hands to grind into crumbs, add cocoa, restrat until smooth.
3. On the bottom of a baking dish put half of the chocolate stresses, then cottage cheese, carefully smooth spatula to avoid cavities,and cover the second half of strazeele.
4. Mass put in shape. Bake 45 minutes at 190 deg. It is baked and rises above the form, and behind walls. Totally cool, without removing from the mold.
5. The cheesecake needs to steep for 5-6 hours, it becomes dense.