Kebab in the oven at the «onion pillow»
Meat ( pork ) — 1 kg
onions — 2-4 PCs.
Vinegar — 3 tbsp ( for the marinade 2 onions, 1 for meat )
Pepper mix — 0.5 tsp.
Lemon juice — 3 tbsp
Sugar — 1 tbsp
Seasoning for meat — 2 tbsp
Sleeve for baking
1.Slice the meat in small pieces. Add the mixture of peppers, seasoning, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and lemon juice.
2. Carefully mix everything and leave to marinate 2 to 6 hours in the cold. Chop onion rings.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 tablespoon sugar and 4 tablespoons of water. Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
4. To prepare the sleeve for baking. Tie with one hand. Put on the bottom with pickled onions.
5. On top lay the meat. Tie the sleeve on the other side and make 2-3 puncture at the top of the package. Place in preheated oven until t 250° C for 50 minutes. After 50 minutes to get the sheet and cut the sleeve for roasting meat. If necessary, you can pour the separated juice. And again put in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Kebab in the oven on onion pillow ready