Jelly cake kiwi and sour cream
Shortbread — 400 g
Cream — 150 g
Jelly kiwi — 2 pack
Kiwi — 2 PCs.
Gelatin — 25 g
Sour cream — 750g
Milk — 500 ml
Gelatin 35 g
Sugar — 200 g
1. The cookies turn into crumbs.
2. Butter to melt, cool and add to the liver. Knead the dough. It will turn out quite crumbly, but wet.
3. Baking dish cover with cling film. On the bottom put the dough and distribute it over the entire surface, pressing down well. Next, put in the fridge.
4. Packaged jelly to dissolve according to the instructions, salinity into the bowl. Leave to harden in the fridge.
5. After a while add the chopped kiwi.
6. Additional gelatin to dissolve in hot water and add to the syrup with kiwi. Put again in the fridge.
7. After 4 hours the jelly hardens.
8. Next, bring the milk almost to a boil and pour it over the gelatin. Carefully stir until dissolved and let it cool.
10. Sour cream with sugar, beat with a mixer until sugar is dissolved. In the process add the vanilla. During cooking taste the cream, it should be sweet, because later even added to fresh milk.
11. Without turning off mixer, a thin stream add milk with gelatin. This is to ensure that there were no lumps of gelatin and immediately grabbed the cold cream.
12. This mixture was poured carefully into the available space in the mold and put in fridge for another hour.
13. This is enough time to seize. Carefully remove the sides and plastic wrap. The weight of the finished cake is about 2 ½ — 3 lbs.