Eclairs with custard
Eggs — 4 PCs.
Water — 250 ml
Butter — 100 g
Flour — 1-Cup.
Egg — 3 PCs.
Milk — 300 ml
Sugar — 150 g
Vanilla sugar — 10 g
Flour — 3 tbsp
1. You will need the following products: chicken eggs, butter, water, flour, milk, sugar, vanilla sugar.
2. Prepare the dough for cakes. Pour water in a saucepan and set on fire. Add some butter.
3. When the butter has melted, add the flour and intensively mix the dough until smooth, turn off the fire.
4. The dough is slightly cooled and put one to four eggs.
5. After each egg mix the dough. Get a smooth, homogeneous mass.
6. On the tray lay baking paper and spoon spread the dough. It can be done with the help of the pastry bag and nozzle «star» — will become more beautiful.
7. Put in the oven, preheated to 190 degrees C and bake for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 170-175 degrees and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
8. While cakes are baked, prepare the custard. In a saucepan pour the milk and put on the stove.
9. Take three eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Proteins we need. In a bowl put the yolks.
10. Add sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix.
11. Add the flour and few spoons of cold milk. Carefully stir to avoid lumps.
12. When the milk in the saucepan starts to boil, pour in a mixture of egg yolks, sugar and flour. Cook until thick stirring constantly. The finished cream is cooled.
13. Nachinaem eclairs custard, making a hole in the side using a cooking bag or syringe. And, you can just make a side incision with a knife and use a teaspoon to stuff cakes. Out of this number ingredients get 20 pieces of small cakes.
14. Give the cake to soak for two hours and serve with tea, coffee or cocoa.