Chicken skewers with zucchini
500 g chicken fillet
1-2 pieces young zucchini
vegetable oil for frying
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp cider or wine vinegar (or lemon juice)
1 clove of garlic
0.5 tsp. of honey
spices to taste (I had thyme, oregano and black sesame seeds)
1. Chicken fillet cut into medium pieces (I got 32 pieces).
2. Put in a container, add all components of the marinade.
3. Mix well, leave to marinate for 20-30 minutes, possibly more, for example, for a few hours (then refrigerate).
4. Pub to plane with the vegetable knife into thin long strips along the length of the zucchini.
Add salt and leave for 10 minutes.
5. On wooden skewers strung plate of zucchini, rolled the rolls, with chicken.
6. Pan strongly heat the vegetable oil.
To put some skewers, cook on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes.
7. Flip and fry for about 4-5 minutes.
Because the fillets are small, and even marinated, they are prepared very quickly. Therefore, do not over steep the chicken skewers in the pan, then they will be very juicy and tender.
8. Serve immediately while hot, add the sauce of sour cream plus garlic clove.
Chicken skewers with zucchini have a great flavor, tender juicy meat structure, which is nicely complemented by soft crisp juicy zucchini! Very tasty!