Chicken shashlik in the oven
chicken fillet — 2 pieces
vegetable oil — 2 tablespoons
garlic — 2 cloves
sugar — 1 tbsp
coriander — 1 tbsp (dry or fresh)
soy sauce — 1 tbsp
chili pepper, salt — to taste
1. Skewers soaked in water for about 30 minutes. 2. Chicken fillets cut into long strips.
3. Then chicken strung on skewers like an accordion. And drop into the marinade,
which are prepared from: vegetable oil, sugar, coriander, soy sauce, pressed garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Cover the whole thing with foil and put to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. After meat is marinated, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Skewer
stacked in a convenient form for baking and cooking for about 20 minutes.
6. The kebab is supposed to be a beautiful Golden brown color. Don’t forget once to turn the skewers