— boiled chicken fillet – 300g
— beans (boiled or canned) – 200 g
— cheese (hard) – 150g
— corn (canned) – 400g
— pickled cucumbers – 3-4 PC.
— black bread – 3 slices
— garlic – 1 clove
salt, mayonnaise, a bunch of parsley
1. Garlic cleaned to grate or skip through the press.
2. Slices of black bread rubbed with salt and garlic, cut into cubes and dry in a pan without oil.
3. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces.
Pickled cucumbers cut into cubes.
4. With the corn drained. Cheese cut into thin cubes or strips.
5. Parsley wash, dry, cut off long stalks, parsley finely chop.
6. In a salad bowl mix chicken, beans, cheese, corn, pickles, parsley and garlic croutons out of black bread, add mayonnaise, salad stir again.