Chicken Breasts stuffed with goat cheese and herbs
Chicken breast — 4 PCs.
Bacon cooked smoked 200 g
Young garlic — 2 cloves
A stalk of green onions — 3 PCs.
Soft goat’s cheese — 100 g
Olive oil — 1 tbsp
Freshly ground black pepper — ¼ tsp
Italian herbs with Himalayan salt
1. The oven to preheat to 190°C. peel Garlic and grind in a mortar with the seasoning «Italian herbs Himalayan salt». Green onions are finely chopped. In a mortar with garlic, add chopped green onion, goat cheese, little pepper and mix.
2. Chicken Breasts sliced on the side, not cutting through to the end to form a pocket. Lightly beat chicken Breasts. To pocket a cheese filling.
3. Then wrap each breast with 2-3 strips of bacon.
4. In a small deep pan put stuffed Breasts tightly together, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.