Cheese — 200 g
Eggs — 3 pcs.
Garlic — 2-3 cloves
Wheat flour in / s — 1-2 tbsp. l.
Vegetable oil for frying
Salt — to taste
1. Grate the cheese.
2. Season with salt and pepper, add the eggs and stir.
3. Peel and chop the garlic. Put the chopped garlic into the dough and add flour, knead the dough (if the flour is not enough, add more), which can be formed into balls.
4. Take a piece of dough to form a ball of it and roll in flour.
5. Put them it is necessary to previously red-hot frying pan and fry in a large amount of vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown. When the fire, put them on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
6. Cheese balls with garlic ready. Put them on a plate and serve.