Air donuts on kefir
Yogurt 250 ml.
Egg 1 PC.
Sugar to taste — I added 5 tbsp
Salt a pinch
Soda 1/2 tsp.
Vegetable oil 3 tbsp
Flour 2,5-3 tbsp.
Vegetable oil for frying
Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Kefir to connect with egg, sugar and salt, all mixed thoroughly.
2. now pour in a lot of soda and add the vegetable oil.
3. Add the sifted flour and knead the dough.
4. The dough should get smooth, to come unstuck from hands.
5. Divide the dough into two parts, each roll out to a thickness of about 1 cm.
6. A mug to cut out the dough circles inside each circle to make the notch with the aid of glasses.
7. The remnants of dough to re-use for making donuts.
8. In a hot pan pour enough oil in the pan it was about 1 centimeter.
9. Put in hot oil donuts and fry from both sides on medium heat.
10. Hot donuts sprinkled with powdered sugar.